My Two Cents on the animated series "Astonishing X-Men: Gifted"

Astonishing X-Men - Gifted (Marvel Knights)I just finished watching "Astonishing X-Men: Gifted" , it was pretty awesome! It's a total of 6 episodes that combine to equal 60 mins.  So it's like the same as watching a short movie when it comes to time wise. For the most part my eyes were glued to the television screen, so a two thumbs up for that. I love the color scheme, the animation and how the characters moved. It gave it a pop up story book kind of feel. I'm pretty sure there is a term for it but I'm too lazy to google it,lol. The story was interesting, it had witty humor with some love interests...and spats so no complains from me.  I would recommend it to a friend that enjoyed animation also.

Associate offer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...